Jan 28, 2015

ADORE ADORE ADORE: Dec/Jan

Hello, lovelies!
In today's post I would like to share some beauty products that I really loved lately and used almost every day. I have already finished all of them so I can totally give an opinion. Personally I enjoy reading such posts with reviews on different products. It helps a lot when you are just standing in the middle of a beauty store ready to cry, because you took a full basket of goodies and don't know whether you need all of these stuff or not. Such reviews help to make the right decision (prevent you from disappointment) and to save some money, which is seriously awesome! So let's begin!

1. Payot Tonique Purifiant Alcohol-Free Stimulating Toner

   
This one I bought by chance. I don't remember exactly, but there was some kind of sale on Payot products in August so why not buying something? As my skin is very delicate and it is always hard to find a product that will not cause allergy or make dry spots on my face I always play a Russian roulette buying this kind of stuff. So I found the last bottle of this tonic and decided to give it a try. 
Firstly, I hated it a lot. A was so frustrated, because my skin turned into rough, dry, red piece of sh.. That was the time to go and buy a new tonic. Weeks passed, when I was finally lucky enough to return my normal skin state and then I thought I can try once more. (yes, more silly actions)  But finally, the magic happened! The result was seen after 2-3 weeks of daily usage and it was incredible. Literally as I had another skin, so much I could not believe it! I will definitely repurchase it soon! 

2. La Roche-Posay Gel Moussant Purifiant


The Effaclar is a line of medical acne solutions recommended by dermatologists worldwide. There is such a huge variety of La Roche-Posay products that I think everyone can find a perfect products for his exactly type of skin.
My skin is not perfect and yet I have tried lots of things to make it look clearer and healthier. My friend once recommended this gel and after reading some reviews on the Internet I bought it.
I should say that I've been using it for quite a long time now and I am ready to repurchase it again! The gel has no color and no scent at all which is perfect I think. You don't need to use much of it at a time, because it's very soapy. So this big boy of 400ml lasted 4-5 months I think. A great bargain! Undoubtedly recommend!

3. Estée Lauder Ideal Matte Refinishing Makeup





I always wanted to try a compact foundation and when I saw this I just could not walk away without buying it. Actually it is my first product by Estée Lauder and I absolutely love it! My shade is 'Pebble' and it literally disappears on my face which is a perfect colour match. After applying it I don't need to use any powder on, because the foundation is matte. The greatest thing is that it keeps skin from shining, especially the t-zone. The product itself has a nice scent and the structure is so silky and soft. You feel like a porcelain doll :) So absolute YES!

4. Collistar Filler Concealer
 







 I don't have much experience with concealers yet but I can certainly say that this one is the best I've ever used. It has got a nice pigmentation so you don't need to apply much every time. If you have any dark spots or small blemishes it perfectly conceals all of them. I used this concealer daily and even when I was not in the mood to do a whole makeup I just took a bit of it and the whole face looked much more fresher and ready-to-go.

5. Guerlain Lip-gloss D'ENFER №466




 A-W-E-S-O-M-E. No more words. When this gloss is on your lips you feel incredibly big and fabulous. Like something from the Chanel Haute Couture SS15 collection. It smells like a parfume little bittersweet. The color is deeply pink with gold and pastel pink sparkles. If you list yourself as a princess or at least a real dreamer you should own one! 
                                                                             . . . 

Well, yes. I think it's time to stop now! Hope you found it useful to read till the end and you are not disappointed *fingers crossed*. Leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions below! I will be delighted to read and to answer all of them :) 

                                                                                x

No comments:

Post a Comment