Mar 26, 2015

Keep Walking In Circles


sometimes you feel incredibly lonely
but how can you feel it if there are lots of people around, whom you are speaking, joking and complaining to? and you appreciate and love them, but
 

sometimes you feel incredibly lonely
and you urgently need somebody right here, by your side. whom would you call?
..no one. I do not have enough courage to call that person. or I do not have confidence that he needs me the same
 

sometimes you feel incredibly lonely
and the only thing you can do is to distract - with study, work, music, sport, etc. 
and as the time passes by you seem to forget about it for a bit

sometimes you feel incredibly lonely
but you've already found the way to deal with it. I have

people are always dissatisfied with what they have
they want more, bigger, better

but it's not the same
I believe that nobody should be alone
it's just a question of time, yes?
loneliness is when there is no one who can take your coffin away from the mortuary. other cases can be solved. I believe?
 

(funny thing: while writing this down my phone decided to play only cheerful, inspirational and lyrical songs. why? maybe this small thought concludes the previous-protracted-stupid period of my life and now I will finally get a chance to create a new episode? oh God, I beg)



No comments:

Post a Comment